Listed Below You Will Find Various Projects in the Form of
Interactive Web Applications, Videos, PDF Documents, and Photos
Click on Any Picture Below to View Additional Information on a Project
- Real-Time FAA WAAS System Monitoring Tool
Refer to Manual for Usage Instructions
- Algorithm for determining even workloads among any number of nodes for computing a mesh which interacts between cells.
- Additional projects, areas I have explored, etc.
- Interactive agent based simulation for Android with agent separation, alignment, cohesion, drag, and device tilt factors.
- Hadoop Cluster Configurations & Map/Reduce Applications.
- FAA NextGEN Supercomputing Event Detection C MPI/CUDA Research
- Monte Carlo method optimized with C MPI/CUDA.
- Trajectory analysis with MATLAB Ode45.
- Implementing methods to find zero points of functions.
- Proprietary web-based version control and documentation application with automated web page generation.
Currently I am involved in creating an application to ultimately aid biologists in determining optimized parameters to perform accurate stream metabolism simulations. The application is being prototyped using Python, PyQT, and NumPy where the final version will be implemented as an HTML5 web application. See below for screenshots of the early “Parameter Optimizer” application and additional information on the idea for the final application.